Monday, May 08, 2006

Illegal Aliens

So I've been keeping my eye on all these protests by immigrants who are against the tag of being an illegal alien. They claim there should be no such distinction and that we are all human beings. I see their argument. It makes some sense. And I can totally understand the protesting. But c'mon, how am I supposed to take a Mexican seriously while he parades around the street in a multi-colored sombrero? I mean, way to live up to the stereotype. Next thing you know they are gonna protest in a park by riding around in circles on their lawnmowers. This would be like SAE going out into the street and asking people to view us as sensitive, understanding human beings while we beat up some GDI in the Mudbowl because he looked at us the wrong way. And besides, if we let every person who wanted to be here come to America, we would turn into the Phi Psi of the world. And I sure as hell don't want to be known as a country that throws lame parties and gets with even worse girls. ZING!

No comments: