Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick Stuff

The coaching front has been pretty quiet lately and frankly I'm getting a little bored with it. Bill needs to pick a coach quickly. Either Michigan is about to make some huge news or they're stuck. I think Bill Martin has a short list compiled and he's going to make his move this weekend at the Final Four. I have no idea what that short list is but in the past few days many sources have said Martin has decided to choose an established coach if her can. That would likely rule out candidates like Butler's Todd Lickliter, GW's Karl Hobbs, and Southern Illinois' Chris Lowery. It's also been said that Lon Kruger is completely out of the mix because of the difficulties he had recruiting the Chicago AAU circuit during his days at Illinois. The Detroit AAU folk are just as difficult as the Chicago leaders.

Paddy Murphy is this weekend so I've been real busy, that's why I'm making this short. I'll definitely post again when I get the time.

No comments: