Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Baron, a Poor Man's Gilbert?

Since Baron Davis has been unquestionably the best player in the NBA playoffs so far, I started perusing YouTube to find some clips of his awesomeness from the past. I don't think people realize that this isn't the first time Baron has gone off in the postseason. In 2002, in just his second season in the league, Baron was unreal for the Hornets in the first round, only to get eliminated on some bogus call by a ref.

But as I was looking at some of his nastiness over the years, I stumbled upon this, click the link below:

Baron Davis at his finest

I understand it's over five minutes long, but Baron Davis working the drive-thru of a McDonalds in Oakland will never get old to me.


A star is being born in these playoffs. Baron is going to be the 2007-08 version of Gilbert Arenas.

No comments: