Friday, January 09, 2009

An Original Take on Wash Me

I was driving on the highway yesterday when I saw one of the top 10 most original things I've seen while driving on the highway. There was a particularly dirty truck in front of me while sitting in traffic on the Beltway and instead of your standard and childish "Wash Me" written into the back, I saw this:

"I wish my wide were this dirty" followed by a picture of one stick figure doing another stick in the butt. I almost got in an accident from laughing so much. And then I almost got in another accident as I inched as close as I could to the truck so I could get a picture of the whole thing for the blog. Didn't turn out well because the back of the truck was white. So I can only express the hilarity in written form.

Just thought I would share with anyone. Have a good day at work.

No comments: