Sunday, January 20, 2008

Do You Want to Hire Me?

So obviously there's been a huge uproar since my last post over a week ago (actually two people noticed and one of them wasn't Matt Brown so I'm guessing three people total actually cared). But I've been looking for a job for after college and combined with some grueling basketball road trips to Northwestern and Illinois, I just haven't had much time for the blog. Oh yeah, I've been drinking every night because I'm taking six credits this semester.

But I promise I'll be back in full force for these NFL conference championships. Although, to be honest, I'm in a little bit of a funk seeing as I lost that whole "Colts are the greatest team this year" bet to Nate. Seriously, the last person you want to lose to in a bet is him. Ugh...I'm just disgusted with myself because it's basically back to the drawing board as far as picking stuff goes. My new advice is to just not listen to anything I say prediction-wise. It pains me to have to write that, but I've got to accept reality...just like this guy has to accept he's a giant toolbag:


He's not gonna notice this for a few days because he's on a couples weekend up north right now. I heard he might be having a wine and cheese party next weekend because he wants things to get ridiculously crazy.

No comments: