Monday, March 27, 2006

Cogliano Hates Me

So I was in Grand Forks, ND for the NCAA west regional for hockey. We drove like 15 hours to watch Michigan get their asses handed to them by North Dakota. AFter the game I went to my Holiday Inn, where the team was also staying, and proceeded to get shitfaced at the bar. I began talking with the WTKA radio guys about how shitty some of the players on Michigan hockey are. As I walked out of the bar I described forward Andrew Cogliano as such, "Cogs fuckin sucks!" I then turned to my left to see Jason Bailey and the aforementioned Cogliano sitting right in the lobby, and staring at me. Then in today's paper the lead photo was of Cogliano getting his shit handed to him by a North Dakota player. And I got a call from another writer who talked to Bailey and said they definitely heard me when I made my drunken comment.

No comments: